Sunday 23 March 2014

HAUL.

A long over due haul, I haven't currently got any money #studentproblems so these bits were bought a month or so ago and I've been meaning to post them... Better late than never ey?!

Primark- £6.00
I love this! I love how it looks but every time I've gone to wear it I look in the mirror and think... REFEREEEEEE! ... I will grow some balls and wear it properly soon though!

Primark- £5.00
I think I'm seriously attracted to this pastel blue colour at the moment.. I am drawn to everything in this gorgeous powder blue, this quilted tshirt will look gorgeous, Can't wait to wear it!

Topshop- £8.00
This was reduced from £45! Wowza... It is made of the most beautiful silky material and will be perfect for my holiday teamed with a maxi skirt!

Primark- £10
So many gorgeous colours flying around Primark at the minute, at one end there are the lovely pastels then at the other end these gorgeous rich jewel colours. This crepe material skirt looks super expensive, I can imagine topshop selling something similar! It wraps all the way over giving it a lovely shape as well.

Topshop- £6.30
I wanted this dress when it was full price and could never find it in my size... So imagine how excited I was when I found it in my local topshop £31 cheaper than I was originally going to pay! Bargain, I reckon this will look amazing all year round as well!


All of the next few items are from ASDA, I got them for my placement but still LOVE them.
Asda- £12
I love the print of this dress, yes it's garish but that is probably half of the reason that I love it!

Asda- £6
I love the lace panels in this shirt and the print is dreamy... ahh!

Asda- £5.00
Another garish leopard print but in this baby pink/lilac colour, something a bit different, and the shape is lovely on the body!

Asda- £6.00
I am wel aware I need to step away from the daisy print now.. I literally own waaay too much floral stuff! 

Topshop- £1.00
Managed to nab these little nail polishes up for a quid each.. couldn't say no, love the formula of topshop nail varnishes!


Both Primark £5.00
Couldn't resist the print on either of these... especially that flamingo crop top! IN LOVE!

Primark- £1.50
A pretty girly colour for me to be honest, not really the biggest pink wearer but these looks lovely with grungy outfits to make them more girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment