Sunday 16 March 2014

Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick Collection

Collection Gothic Glam Lipsticks- £2.99
These lipsticks are right up my street, I love any vampy lip colours so when I saw that these had came out I had to get them! I couldn't just choose one so I had to buy all three.. because that is what a sane person does... I did justify it because one came from my boots points though and the small price tag of course.


Packaging: I love the packaging of these lipsticks, the black and gold together looks so sleek and way more expensive than the tiny price tag.

1. Seduction
In Tube: This colour looks more of a pinky red, not quite as vampy as I was hoping for!
On my lips: 
Colour: I loveeeee this colour on my lips! The colour is much vampier when it applies and creates a lovely pinky toned shade!
Texture: The texture of this lipstick is creamy and applies really well a winner in my books.
Wearability: This colour is very wearable I'd wear this on a daily basis which I think is difficult to find with a vampy shade of lipstick (even if I wear them all the time! OOPS) This lipstick lasted for quite a while on my lips too so is pretty durable!



2. Scorned
In the tube: A gorgeous deep purple, very gothic looking like no other shade in my collection!
On my lips: 
Colour: I adore the colour but have a serious issue with it going patchy on my lips when first applying- be careful when applyng this, don't just do it slap dash! I would say this is very similar to MAC's hang up!
Texture: Also a lovely texture, really creamy and moisturising, I didn't even need to apply balm before this.
Wearability: This shade is definitely one for the night time with it being really vampy, it's not to everyone's taste but I personally adore these rich colours. The staying power of this is also fab! 


3. Revenge
In the tube: Last but not least... my favourite.. go and buy this now! I adore this colour in the tube it looks slightly more red in the tube...
On my lips: 
Colour: The colour on your lips is just gorgeous a deep red/berry shade, similar to rebel and diva my MAC, it belongs to the same colour family at least! 
Texture: It applies super well.. .glides on and gives a lovely finish!
Wearability: I have been wearing this day and night..It's actually a great lipstick to have to carry you over from day to night... it's not too brash and in your face! The durability is pretty good too!


I looooove these lipsticks!



Hope your Sunday is wonderful!
R x


No comments:

Post a Comment