Wednesday 6 November 2013

bad hair day...

Jumper- Primark
Shirt- Urban Outfitter Renewal
Skirt- Topshop
Boots- Primark
Hat- New Look





Necklace- New Look

Hello All!
This blog post may be a part of procrastination as I currently have an essay to write... the joys of final year!
But it's also because I haven't blogged in such a while.. I was getting on a roll then BOOM... I'm not going to go into too much depth.. but uni is getting tough.. so there may be a lack of posts coming .. I am of course going to try and keep going! I am also incredibly ill ... hence the horrendous baggy eyes in all photos! Damn autumn/winter and your cold bringing tendencies! It may be my favourite season but I hate the sniffly nose and sore throat!

I am IN LOVE with this hat.. I even want to buy a back up in case it gets ruined! 

Till Next Time,
x

1 comment:

  1. I need that hat! It's so cute!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Blog award

    http://rebelinthedetails.blogspot.ie/2013/11/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete