Tuesday 15 October 2013

OOTN: Kimono Love



Cami- Primark- £5.00
Kimono- New Look- £19.99
Leather Quilted Skirt- Primark- £10.00
Necklace- eBay- 89p

Hello All!
Another outfit post for you all! It was Emily's birthday so we went out for a meal and a few drinks at our local bar! So I got my lovely flatmate, Rebecca, to snap a few photos for me! I think they look better when she takes them... Semi- Pro!

I was desperate to wear my new Kimono after buying it last Friday... It fits so well and looks so pretty! This outfit would have looked even better with some chunky biker boots but I am very lazy and love to be comfy so I just shoved my vans on as per usual!

Last few days have been hectic again what between work and uni I feel like I never stop... Apart from Tuesday nights where all I want to do is turn out the lights, burn some candles and get comfy on the couch to watch the GBBO! I will be gutted when it's over... It's our little family time in the house!

How are you all tonight?
Love and kisses x


No comments:

Post a Comment