Tuesday 24 September 2013

Urban Outfitters Wishlist... A/W13



8. (OOPS messed up the numbers!) Tartan Skirt- £38



All links are CLICKABLE! :)

Obsessed is a word which springs to mind when I think of clothes from urban outfitters... everything is so boho chic and stunning.. however, I am too much of a bargain lover to ever consider paying £38 for a cami top... as beautiful as it may be... Alas, this is just a lust wish list as everything is out of my price range! Maybe Christmas might want to treat me... 

Whats your favourite piece here? 
x

2 comments:

  1. I can't even make a wishlist... from the minute I walk in the door (or click on to the website) of urban Outfitters I want every piece I see!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urban Outfitters always have the most gorgeous clothes! I love the two tone aztec dress, and I have a green elephant purse from here which is similar to the phone clutch! xx

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete