Wednesday 18 September 2013

Room Tour...

Bedding- Primark :)
I love this pug bedding from primark.. its so cute and its reversible! And my dreamcatchers above my bed to steer away the nightmares!

Extra storage for clothes! Which I definitely need.. Spot my 'home sweet home' plaque.. I love this!

Lots of books and perfume and make up... surprise!

My necklace holder and my ONED calender :)

My new uni room everyone!
It's only little and we aren't allowed to paint but i do love it.. so cute!
What do you think?
xx



2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the One D Calender! You look like you have tons of necklaces! I hated that I wasnt allowed to paint my uni room lol!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I loved my room last year could do whatever I want.. its a lovely house though and I do... thats like a quarter of my collection! oops! xx

      Delete