Monday 30 September 2013

Poundshop Haul...

Hello, It's that time again... another haul (and probably not the last of this week because my loan has just came in YAY!) but this one was when I was on a budget... Bargain beauty! I found all of these little gems in the pound shops around Leeds... mainly from the same ones! All because of watching Youtube videos... oh how convincing the internet is.. DAMN! However, I love all of the things I got especially the perfumes!





MAJOR INK EXPLOSION (Que Friends quote!) Anyone get that pun?

Cannot believe I found these in the pound shop when they're still in drugstores for £4.99!
They look gorgeous under foundation to give a lovely dewy glow but also as highlights ... I use the Wake Me Up foundation so these are a perfect accompaniment!
Here are the links to them in Superdrug:

A mascara by my favourite mascara brand... L'oreal and I chose brown for something a bit different! They're was a black as well.. this gives tons of volume AND length to my lashes.. I love this!


This is similar to the whole 'paintpot' trend going around at the minute... similar to mac paint pots and maybelline colour tattoos this is a cream eyeshadow which has an amazing colour! I love this as both an eyeshadow base and a outer corner colour.



 

These Astor products both came in a pack of two and I love all of the products especially the lipsticks!

These two perfumes are the biggest steal ever! If you can get past the cringey names and bottles the smell is amazing! 
The yellow has a lovely floral sweet notes and smells expensive, much more expensive than a pound!
The second has a blackcurrant and liquorice scent... similar to loverdose by diesel! Love these two!

Get yourselves to pound land to find a beauty bargain ... I love everything I got in hindsight!

Whats your best pound shop buy?
x


No comments:

Post a Comment