Thursday 5 September 2013

OH CREPE.


Tee- H&M- £7.99
Skirt- Topshop- £32
Denim Jacket- Car Boot Sale- £1.50
Socks- Primark- £1.50
Boots- Matalan- £5

Yesterdays Outfit ... Sorry for the bin background.. lets say it was put there for the purpose of the photo.. urban family edge you could say? Yesterday was a busy day resulting in me feeling very poorly today.. think I'm trying to do to much since the accident which is making me feel worse for wear.. I keep getting told off by Rich and my Mam for not resting as I'm back off to uni next week where I will have no home comforts resulting in me feeling very sorry for myself! 

Anywhoo I digress, I fell IN LOVE with this punny tee in H&M on Sunday and just had to have it.. It even beat an adorable pug tee.. and no one can resist those! I paired it with an old favourite topshop skirt to continue the monochrome then added my old lady denim jacket.. I love this look :) What do you think?

P.S I went to see the One Direction movie yesterday.. and I dont even feel ashamed :D .. It was brilliant and a beautiful insight into the boys lives! When it comes out of DVD i'm snapping it right up!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment