Tuesday 3 September 2013

New Look a/w13


Another peek into one of my favourite stores A/W13 collection... New Look can be very hit and miss in my opinion with some stuff being WAY to girly for my fashion.. but similarly to the Primark collection this is full of girly/grungy pieces which I adore and is laced with my two favourite winter colours black and burgundy! Yes please! It would appear burgundy is not budging as our autumn/winter favourite and it back to do the rounds once more (thank god!) .. So these are my favourite picks from the new line..

The floral fringe top is my absolute favourite.. I am in love and I need to grab it as soon as it comes into store! It will look amazing with a pencil skirt and some chunky boots and a woolly cardigan during the coming season! I'll have the Heeled Chelsea boots to go with this look please! How gorgeous are they.. a chunky soled biker boot.. lots of grip and lots of edge! 

What is your favourite piece from my picks?!

2 comments:

  1. Such good picks the boots are soooo nice!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i cant find them in store anywhere :( thank you xx

      Delete