Friday 6 September 2013

Metallic Pomegranate



This colour is nothing short of beautiful. I have heard so many excellent reviews on the 24hr colour tattoos by maybelline I just had to try one out for myself and I can assure you this won't be the last of these that will be appearing on my blog.. my eye is already on the 24k gold shade!

I decided with this colour as we are approaching the A/W season.. berry shades are definitely going to be in and I wanted to make a change from my usual neutral tones that I wear courtesy of Urban Decay! The colour of this shade is a deep berry/burgundy tone with a silver sparkle running throughout... perfect for a night out and I shall be using this tonight to create my smokey eye with a twist!

The formula is great... non greasy and non creasing I couldn't ask more from a cream eye product. It glides effortlessly onto the lids leaving a solid amount of pigmentation which can be built up to create a vampier look. I'm not awfully crazy about the packaging of the product as there seems to be alot of wasted glass (give me more product!) However, overall this is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment