Tuesday 10 September 2013

MAC Up the amp








Richard got me this lipstick as one of our four year anniversary presents.. God Bless! He chose this himself as well.. great minds think alike I was thinking about getting this shade as I don'y have anything similar in my collection!

The vibrant purple Amplified shade is exactly how it looks in the tube. The pigmentation is gorgeous and the lipstick is creamy and long lasting. It looks amazing with my standard neutral smoky eye for a night out... or if your brave with your lip colours (like me!) during the day to give a pop of colour to an outfit!

This is such a unique shade and I think it would suit most skin tones... If your unsure of colour you could gently apply this and add some lipgloss to give a light girly finish! Or apply layers for a bold colour... I think this will become one of my favourite lipsticks ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment