Saturday 28 September 2013

Style it Saturday

Hello all, This post is part of 'Style it Saturday', Que what it is all about: 
"Style It Saturday is a celebration of individuality which allows bloggers involved to showcase their own unique style. Each month there is a theme which we interpret to suit our styles and shapes, in order to share ideas and put our own imaginations to the test!"

This week the theme is ... Voluptuous Vixen
I figured my take on this would have to be an outfit to accentuate my fuller figure! The best way to do this is bodycon... With a floaty top to balance it out! This is personally an outfit I would wear on a night out with it being so comfortable.. that is my key... Balls to sucky in pants I love to boogie all night so worrying about my chubby tummy being out is just not an issue! I got the skirt in the Topshop sale last winter it looks amazing dressed up and down! I love wearing it just as much during the day with some vans and a band tee. The cami is from Primark and the fit is just lovely, I bought this a size up so it falls to a perfect length on the body! I loved it so much I bought it in blue too... damn seeing it in work all the time and falling in love, I can never just buy one colour!
I also took this theme on with my hair and make up! Big hair and a sultry shiny red lip!

Skirt- Topshop- £13.50
Cami- Primark- £5.00
Flatforms- River Island- £35.00
Socks- Asda- 50p
Watch- Michael Kors
Necklace- Forever 21


Face- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
High Beam Highlight
Nars Orgasm Blush
Eyes- Metallic Pomegranate Maybelline Colour Tattoo
Naked Palette- Darkhorse
Lips- Rimmel Apocolypse Big Bang

Socks and Sandals... Don't shoot me! I love how they look together :)

Look at that huge BUM!! Learning the embrace it...

A bit off guard but I like this nonetheless...


Rings L-R:
Infinity Above Knuckle- Primark
Double Finger- Topshop
Above Knuckle- Primark
Triangle Ring- Primark
Thumb Ring- Claire's


Hair- Victory Roll and pinned back into a half up/half down do!

Starey Posey Photo!

Thank you for reading this.. If you got to the end! Hope you enjoyed reading this/ enjoyed my outfit!
Do you like this outfit?
Robyn xoxo

The other lovely bloggers taking part are...



8 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. You look amazing!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you.. such a bargain too... primark have similar in atm! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit :) so seasonal! I definitely want a skirt like that for the festive season :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww you look amazing! Great outfit choice, very vixenish ;) Emily @ www.emulehparker.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete