Thursday 26 September 2013

Florals on a chilly day...




Dress- Miss Selfridge- £12
Jumper- Primark - £6
Necklace- New Look (via Car Boot Sale)- £1.50
Leggings- Internacionale- £12.99
Scrunchie- eBay- 99p

Hello! I am writing today from a very hungover pug laiden bed. I am tired and grumpy and it's all my own fault.. or my good friend tesco value cider! This is the outfit I wore for Uni on Tuesday! It was a bit chilly so I paired one of my all time favourite dresses with a thin knit jumper from Primark. I tied a knot to give my figure more shape.. Rather than just looking like a sack of spuds! I got up late actually thats why my hairs shoved up in a messy ponytail with this cute scrunchie!! Such a bargain as well!
I do wear shoes by the way I know they never seem to be in my photos but theyre downstairs ... too much hassle!

How are you feeling today!?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment