Wednesday 17 April 2013

OOTD: Tynemouth






Thought id take some photos in a different location :)
We visited Tynemouth for Richards birthday and went to the blue reef aquarium.. which i would reccommend if your local to the area!
The beach is a lovely long stretch so we went for a walk afterwards even though the wind was ridiculous, you may be able to see on the photos!
My scarf blew off and i ended up chasing it down the beach.. not a pretty sight as you can imagine!
Went for my usual layered look for the occasion.. it was actually quite warm despite the deceiving winds!
My skirt, leggings, cardigan, gilet and socks were all from my usual Primark!
My t shirt was from a small independent stall in Durham .. they also had the most divine lilac Levi jacket however i am so poor i couldnt afford it! It was quite reasonably priced at 15 pound :)
My necklace is from new look and my boots are from topshop... its a love/hate relationship with them too! PAINNNN!

What kind of posts would you like to see from this blog? Have you visited here before? 
Robyn xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment