Wednesday 10 April 2013

Dreaming about... IBIZA!

My Worldwide Wardrobe Installment Number 1 of 5...


I feel that THIS would be the perfect look for clubbing in Ibiza and is something I would love to wear!
I am wary of neon usually but it this clutch and necklace combo would go perfectly with the River Island swimsuit and look beautiful with a tan! 
The swimsuit is a multi purpose item and I would wear it as a body for a night out (and it could transition to its actual use  for a cheeky early hours swim!)
After seeing these shorts on the New Look website it has became my mission to hunt them down! How beautiful! They still have the slouchy sports luxe vibe as well as being super dressy! Swoon!
Comfortable shoes are needed when clubbing as you are on your feet for a long time! (Trust me, Ive done it before my friend had blisters everywhere and had to retire early!) So these gorgeous grey and hot pink nike blazers would be super comfy!
Last but not least a cool pair of chained sunglasses (no losing these bad boys!) and a straw hat to protect your eyes from the rays!
A perfect comfortable but fashionable outfit for an ibiza holiday!

Sunglasses- Missguided
Bracelets, Necklace and Hat- ALDO
Clutch- New Look
Swimsuit- River Island
Trainers- Office
Shorts- New Look


http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/worldwide-wardrobe/

No comments:

Post a Comment