Friday 8 March 2013

21

Sorry for the picture heavy post!
I thought it would be nice to show you what I got for my 21st Birthday! I am seriously lucky! Cannot believe I got all of these things- I have THE BEST family and friends (love you all!!) I got some of these presents on my birthday and bought myself some stuff when I was in London with my spending money! (LDN post coming soon...) I had an amazing birthday!!

As you can tell I bought lots of basics and i LOVE oversized stuff :) And this is only a few of my presents.. Didnt want to make the post TOO long.. (probably is already!)

Rich bought me TONS of socks to go with my new cut out topshop boots!

F21- £12.75
So exciting going to F21 in LDN!! Never been before! Couldnt resist this gorgeous tye dye tee with the plaited detail on the shoulders! Will look amazing in the summer with a maxi skirt!

Topshop- £32
I wore this dress to go to see We Will Rock You I couldnt resist it! The shape is so flattering and the colour is just gorgeous!


Primark- £5

Primark- £3.50
I also got this in black.. so similar to the topshop 'boyfriend' tees at a fraction of the price!

From my new favourite shop! 
Monki- £3

Shirt- Monki- £25

Primark- £5

Beautiful Vest from my gorgeous Uni friends!

Oversized smock dress- Topshop- £42
Pricey I know but I could not resist this! It was my birthday dress too.. :) (keep making excuses to justify it!)

                                                                        Beauty Bits
Most of these things were gifted to me...
Illamasqua Nail Polish- £14.50
Archie's Girls Face Powder- Veronica's Blush- £21.50
MAC Rebel- £14.00
Bumble and Bumble Texture Cream- £9.50

                                                                      Accessories
All of these gorgeous pieces were presents! :)
ADORE the ALDO rings from Richard! 

New Boots from Topshop and ARK!
Beanie from Monki
Aztec Bag- Primark



And last but now least my amazing Michael Kors watch! WOW :) 
I love everything about it!


1 comment:

  1. You got some beautiful things! I love the Topshop smock dress and all of the socks so much xo

    ReplyDelete