Monday 1 October 2012

University Outfits #1

Sadly, time is slipping away from me... the last time i wrote on this blog we were at the beginning of september... and now its october already... i don't think i can handle how fast this year is going... especially seeing as its my third year of university... thank god i'm doing a four year course otherwise i'd currently be crying into my pillow case.

However, as they say carpe diem, we must live every moment to the fullest, hence me at the time of 16.42 still in bed in my pajamas, reading blogs and watching youtube with a cuppa. Just how I love to spend my only day off uni!

Here is what I've been adorning myself in recently... Watch out for some new buys... I've been spending a bit too much on clothes!


First night out back in LEEDS! :)
Hair- Triple barrel ironed
Dress- New Look
Flatforms- River Island


Uni Outfit no. 1- Dress- Dorothy Perkins sale
Leggings- Primark
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Vans- Schuh
Beanie- Topshop

Uni outfit no.2 (apologies for the mess!)
Whole outfit- Primark
The joys of working there!


Jess's 21st- A very unflattering angle... Thanks Rich!
Dress- New look
Shirt- Reverse
Bag- Topshop
Necklace- Vintage
Earrings- Primark

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Thanks for entering my giveaway and I love outfit number 1 :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you :)i love your blog too :) xx

    ReplyDelete