Sunday 10 June 2012

Holiday Shopping!

Hello you wonderful little blog- it's good to be back!
After a hectic two months what with having to write five assignments (NIGHTMARE!), finishing my second year of university, sorting out my primark transfer and going on my first holiday including  trying to have a social life i'm back for the summer!
I'm now working in Darlington Primark which is going well and I have just returned from Lloret de mar which was fabulous- we stayed near fenals beach which is the timid end of Lloret as I went with my parents, such a relaxing holiday with too much food and alcohol indulgence! So this is where the shopping comes in ... shopping for my next holiday to ... BENIDORM... it should be amusing :) so here are my lovely buys!
Wine maxi skirt- Primark- £10.00
Peace crop top- Topshop- £12.00
I LOVEEEEEE this outfit :) ... I wore my black maxi skirt so much on holiday I decided to treat myself to another one and this was definitely my favourite! The material is actually really lovely and flows beautifully. I think maxi skirts look amazing with crop tops and I love crop tops but wouldn't dare wear them without a  high waistline ... HELL NO! That would not be nice! Is it me or is topshop getting much more reasonable with some of their prices? 12 for this is fab!


Jimi Hendrix tee- Hnm- £5.00
Acid Wash jeans- Asda- £16.00
I wanted this top full price so when I found it for a fiver I snapped it up and these jeans.. ahhh  i love them! The photo doesn't do them justice they're a beautiful pinky colour and fit beautifully- ankle grazers! I hate jeans too I find them really uncomfy and unflattering but these are great!

Sequinned mint green tee- Asda- £12.00
Lovely again.

Grey Oversized tunic- £16.00
This did not photograph well however I can reassure you it is lovely on! a-la llymlrs

PINK OVERLOAD... this is a shock from me too I'm usually colour phobic. These were naughty buys but  I seriously love them :D
Tie Dye Clutch- £20.00- Topshop
Pink Vectras- £28.00- Topshop
Pink Flossys- Lloret- 8 euro

New Rings from my holiday :)
Most from the market but the bottom right are from claires


New Pandora bracelet with ghost charm :)
and the rest are market stall :)

I hope you all enjoyed this! Please give me any suggestions :)
Robyn xo

2 comments:

  1. I actually love everything you bought!
    We have a really similar fashion sense!
    Topshop prices in Ireland are still crazy expensive I think the whole conversion from pound to euro is whats ripping us off :(
    Doesn't stop me from buying from there though! lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! and ah thats such a joke :( ... its worth the money if you love it though! x

    ReplyDelete