Tuesday 10 April 2012

longest long weekend of my life!

Just as i was getting into the swing of things with posting on this blog and what not I had to venture down to Leeds for the weekend... Bank holiday weekend at work was calling me.
1] WHY do weekend staff have to work weekdays on bank holidays... basically the BEST weekends?! Sure full time weekday staff should be working this shift... annoying? I think so! Especially seeing as the majority of us are students... cruel world! 
2] WHY do all of the rude customers have to spoil my weekend? Being pushed into a necklace stand is not my idea of fun!
3] WHY am i on accessories!? Apart from the fact i am a jewelry junkie... I worked on women's clothes on Saturday morning for a bit of overtime and absolutely ADORED it! Putting all the new lines out and decided what pieces would look good where... My favourite being the pastel wall... WHAT A DREAM! :) 
So even though i didn't get to be drunk this bank holiday work wasn't all bad and primark was closed on easter sunday... and ah the dismay no chocolate eggs! But what am I doing now.. you guessed it eating them!
Sp hopefully blogging shall commence seeing as I went to newcastle today and ended up being really naughty... again!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment