Wednesday 10 August 2011

today is a fresh start...


Recently I have been visiting a lot of blogs from various twitter/tumblr/facebook/youtube accounts and have really admired the ones I have been visiting. I have decided to give blogging a go myself. It seems like a fantastic hobby and way to collect my thoughts within one area.

I am currently studying Primary Education at Leeds Trinity University and I am just about to enter my 2nd year out of 4. I decided blogging would be a perfect way to evoke my work/ fashion ideas/ thoughts and opinions. Also stories about being at university and hopefully the adventures I shall be partaking along the way.

This is what I currently look like above ^^^^^^. Yes purple hair... It used to be a mousey brown kind of colour which may be making a reappearance at some point. I am a curvy girl and I love my shape. I obviously avoid anything tight fitting and try to dress appropriately for my figure.

I am from a small village called Tudhoe which is just on the outskirts of Durham so at the moment (summertime!) I am at home. However, Leeds will be my home from September onwards in my beautiful new house in Headingley!

So there we have it... my first blog! Hopefully I shall be able to keep this habit up! :)

2 comments:

  1. Leeds is a great place to live to study. I live in York, so definitely loving the Yorkshire study. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the purple tint to your hair!

    ReplyDelete