Wednesday 31 August 2011

730 days...

This is a bit of a soppy blog, so if you are feeling sick do not read... i repeat DO NOT READ. :)
Well today has been a bit of a special day- my two year anniversary with my beautiful boyfriend- Richard. They have been an emotional two years what with us being separated by university etc. resulting in a few bumps along the way however, he really does make me grin from ear to ear whether it be with his boring science facts (he is a chemistry graduate) or his dry sense of humour. Also, his very silly side ... very silly for 22 year old!
Today I woke up early with my freshly dyed (kind of ginger) hair and freshly painted nails and headed over Richards where i was greeted with a ham and cheese toastie and a cup of tea ... he knows how to sweep me off my feet what can I say!

We ventured out to the metro centre to go to wagamamas and to see one day ... but decided against it due to the enourmous queues! So just wagamamas and shopping it was! ... He kindly treated me to my meal so I treated myself to a fab mac lipstick - Please Me a beautiful muted pink with a corally undertone... DIVINE! :)
So anyways ... here are a few photos of what has been a fabulous day .. i love my boy <3





3 comments: